top of page
  • office09115

Do you know about South Gloucestershire Council ‘Report It’

Residents of Patchway (and across South Gloucestershire) can apply, report or request a service using the South Gloucestershire Council online forms on the ‘Report It’ webpages.  

This easy to use and navigate portal is often quicker and easier to get a service or raise an issue because the form feeds directly into South Gloucestershire Council systems which automatically passes your enquiry directly to the responsible team to take action. 

You can use the system to report anything from potholes and damaged surfaces to fly tipping to planning breaches to graffiti to overgrown hedges. 

You will be asked for details such as: 

• what it is 

• where it is 

• whether it is causing serious disruption 

• information to help locate it. 

By creating an account and on submission of your enquiry a unique reference number (URN) will be generated for you. You can use this URN to track progress within the system, and if you need to contact Streetcare on 01454 868000 for an update if it has not been addressed within the given time frame. 

There is also a central mailbox for issues that may not fit with the Report It system which is The HelpDesk will be able to find the right officer/team to deal with your query. 

18th April 2024 

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Another clean Audit for Patchway Town Council

Patchway Town Council are delighted to announce that the Town Council’s Internal Auditor, Auditing Solutions LTD, has found no issues with the Town Council financial and democratic processes and has s


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page